Mayweather vs Mosley | Mayweather vs Mosley News | Mayweather vs Mosley Updates | Mayweather Mosley 24/7 Episodes | Mayweather vs Mosley Online Live Streaming

Mayweather vs Ortiz Online Live Streaming

Mayweather vs Ortiz Online Live Streaming, News and Updates, Mayweather Ortiz 24/7

Sunday, April 11, 2010

24/7 MAYWEATHER: "I'M DOING SHANE MOSLEY A FAVOR...THE KID'S SO DESPARATE"

Mayweather Mosley 24/7 Episodes, Mayweather vs Mosley, Mayweather vs Mosley News, Mayweather vs Mosley Online Live Streaming, Mayweather vs Mosley Updates
Mayweather vs Mosley
By Andre Zurbrug | April 11, 2010

"I'm doing Shane Mosley a favor. I'm letting him share the ring with greatness. The kid's so desparate. He's just a desparate fan...Kid got a jerry curl man. Come on man, it's 2010. The kid must've woke up in that hot tub time machine," stated undefeated multi-division champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. in the latest episode of 24/7 Mayweather/Mosley. Just 21 days before the bout and both fighters are deep into their training camps and focused on the bout. Check out what else Mayweather had to say about Mosley, the USADA testing procedures, the upcoming clash and more.

On Shane Mosley...

I'm doing Shane Mosley a favor. I'm letting him share the ring with greatness. The kid's so desparate.

On his first fight back after retirement...

The welcome back was just another day. When I go to that arena, I don't worry about nothing. I just say fuck it. It is what it is. It's gonna be what it's gonna be.

Shit, I made 30 million dollars to fight Marquez. Marquez is an unbelievable fighter. I don't care if he drink his urine or not.

When I look back on the Marquez fight, I'm happy that the fight went the distance. You know, I was able to get some rounds under my belt.

On Mosley confronting him during the post-fight interview...

Man, you know how these bitches is in the sport. Totally disrespect. The kid has no class, no style at all.

More on Shane Mosley...

Shane, I barely knew who the fuck you are. What the fuck you mean I wanna be like you? How I wanna be like you? Come on man. I'm the face of boxing. I'm the cash cow. I hold the record for pay-per-view. Me! For the highest gate, me!

You see him at one press conference got on a little green suit dressed like a leprechaun. I said, "Yo, my man, it's not St. Patrick's Day yet. I mean, you not Money Mayweather so why is you wearing money green? You're not getting the biggest paycheck. Your biggest payday is facing me. Without me, you're not getting shit. I made more money in my last two fights than you made in your whole career."

On his request for USADA testing...

All I'm trying to do is make a stand for something I truly believe is right. There's too many fighters dying, too many fighters getting brain damage, and you don't know what these fighters are taking.

More on Shane Mosley...

Like I said before, how the fuck I wanna be like you Shane Mosley when everybody in the fight game wanna be like the uno. Kid got a jerry curl man. Come on man, it's 2010. The kid must've woke up in that hot tub time machine.

Shane Mosley says Floyd Mayweather fights for money. You fuckin' dummy. I'm a prizefighters. That's what I'm supposed to fight for, a prize, duh!

Source: fighthype.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Figther's Record

Floyd Mayweather Jr. Profiles, Statistics and Records
Shane Mosley Profiles, Statistics and Records