Mayweather vs Mosley | Mayweather vs Mosley News | Mayweather vs Mosley Updates | Mayweather Mosley 24/7 Episodes | Mayweather vs Mosley Online Live Streaming

Mayweather vs Ortiz Online Live Streaming

Mayweather vs Ortiz Online Live Streaming, News and Updates, Mayweather Ortiz 24/7

Monday, April 12, 2010

Sugar Shane Mosley: “Beating Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao would be a cinderella ending to my career!”

Mayweather Mosley 24/7 Episodes, Mayweather vs Mosley, Mayweather vs Mosley News, Mayweather vs Mosley Online Live Streaming, Mayweather vs Mosley Updates
Mayweather vs Mosley
By FightFan News Wire (12-Apr-2010)

Shane Mosley is in the midst of a heated training camp preparing to take on Floyd Mayweather Jr. in the biggest fight of the year on May 1 on HBO PPV. Read on to hear about Shane’s camp and watch him reflect on Mayweather courtesy of HBO!

Shane Mosley: “People who watch 24/7 Mayweather/Mosley will get to see the real me. I’m not worried about being over the top and doing anything crazy like Floyd. He’s playing a character and doing his thing. I’m just excited to let the fans in and give them a glimpse of my life. I don’t think Floyd has been in there with a fighter like me, and I believe that when I beat him, I will send him into retirement. May first will be May’s first loss!”

Source: fightfan.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Figther's Record

Floyd Mayweather Jr. Profiles, Statistics and Records
Shane Mosley Profiles, Statistics and Records