Mayweather vs Mosley | Mayweather vs Mosley News | Mayweather vs Mosley Updates | Mayweather Mosley 24/7 Episodes | Mayweather vs Mosley Online Live Streaming

Mayweather vs Ortiz Online Live Streaming

Mayweather vs Ortiz Online Live Streaming, News and Updates, Mayweather Ortiz 24/7

Monday, April 12, 2010

Floyd Mayweather Jr.: “On May 1st I will leave no doubt in anyone’s mind that I am the best in the world!”

Mayweather Mosley 24/7 Episodes, Mayweather vs Mosley, Mayweather vs Mosley News, Mayweather vs Mosley Online Live Streaming, Mayweather vs Mosley Updates
Mayweather vs Mosley
By FightFan News Wire (12-Apr-2010)

Floyd Mayweather Jr. is on the daily grind at his Las Vegas stronghold prepping to battle Shane Mosley in a May 1 super fight on HBO PPV. Read on to hear about Floyd’s camp and watch him reflect on Mosley courtesy of HBO!

Floyd Mayweather Jr.“This is Shane’s first 24/7. For me, I created 24/7. When you’re talking about who had the highest PPV of all time, you’re looking at him. Who had the biggest gate in history. You’re looking at him. All roads lead to Floyd Mayweather. Everyone’s chasing me. I was off two years and I come back and they all want to fight Mayweather. You don’t hear anyone say they want to fight Shane.”

“I recognize what Mosley brings to the ring and he’s going to be one hell of an opponent. He’s one of the best fighters of this era and he’s been talking a lot about knocking me out. That is not going to happen and on May 1 people are going to see another side of me. I am ready to capitalize on this opportunity and come fight night, I will leave no doubt in anyone’s mind that I am the best in the world.”

Source: fightfan.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Figther's Record

Floyd Mayweather Jr. Profiles, Statistics and Records
Shane Mosley Profiles, Statistics and Records