Mayweather vs Mosley | Mayweather vs Mosley News | Mayweather vs Mosley Updates | Mayweather Mosley 24/7 Episodes | Mayweather vs Mosley Online Live Streaming

Mayweather vs Ortiz Online Live Streaming

Mayweather vs Ortiz Online Live Streaming, News and Updates, Mayweather Ortiz 24/7

Monday, April 26, 2010

HBO 24/7 part 3 – Examining some of Mayweather Jr’s comments like ‘I’m from a family of hustlers’

Mayweather Mosley 24/7 Episodes, Mayweather vs Mosley, Mayweather vs Mosley News, Mayweather vs Mosley Online Live Streaming, Mayweather vs Mosley Updates
Sacramento Fight Sports Examiner | Rick Rockwell

The third installment of HBO 24/7 has come and gone. And like the first two, Mayweather Jr provided the entertainment, fireworks, and insanity that we’ve grown accustomed to seeing from ‘Money May’. Once again, Floyd took Shane, and everyone else in boxing, to “Trash-talking 101”. Let’s examine some of “Pretty Boy” Floyd’s comments.

“Shane thinking about the fight; I’m thinking about the check. He thinking about hitting me with his power, his hard power, but we already know his a*s already hit the deck. Vernon Forrest fu*ked you up! Winky Wright fu*ked you up! Miguel Cotto f*cked you up! Money Mayweather, I’m a fu*k you up some more!”

What a surprise, Mayweather is thinking about the money. Floyd needs to make sure he’s not thinking too much about the “check” because it could cost him. If he’s too distracted, Mosley could catch him with one of those “hard power” punches that Floyd’s alluded to.

I think we can make a slogan out of Floyd’s line here:

“Shane thinking about the fight; I’m thinking about the check.
He thinking about hitting me with his power, his hard power, but we already know his a*s already hit the deck.”

Is it me or does this sound like Mayweather spent some time thinking of this rhyme?


“I’m from a family of hustlers. My father was a hustler, so the only thing I always knew was cash. What is there else to talk about? What else we need to talk about?”

Jeff Goldstein Sacramento Ca “Why does Floyd Jr always talk about money?”

Well, this could be one of the most honest things Mayweather Jr just said. I wish I had this quote for my previous article: The Mayweathers are ‘One big, old, dysfunctional, crazy family’. But, are they good for Boxing?

However, if “Money May” really wants to know what else there is to talk about, he doesn’t have to look any further than his “arch nemesis” Manny Pacquiao. The PacMan openly talks about God, the fans, the sport of boxing, helping others, poverty, and politics.

“Everybody know you got a birth date and you got a death date, so, you know, while you’re here, you know, you live life to the fullest and just be thankful for everything that you got and if you can turn any situation into a positive situation, that’s what you should do.”

Mayweather vs Mosley
In all honesty, this is some “deep” stuff here. I truly wish I could believe Mayweather’s sincerity. But, even if these words are “hollow”, you should live life to the fullest. Be thankful for what you have and the relationships you have. And, when in doubt, do the opposite of what the Mayweathers do. (sarcasm)

“Shane wants to be me. He wants to live in this lavish house. He wan’t to be fly like me, drive fly cars, have pretty watches, hang in Dubai. Like I told Shane, we’ll get you a job. You know, I’ll let you hold my feets while I’m doing sit-ups. Something like that. You’re a*s is mine, boy”

There are a lot of people out there who do want to live the lifestyle of “Money May”. Unfortunately in America, this lifestyle has been branded as “The American Dream”. However, I really doubt Shane Mosley wants to be like Floyd Jr. If anything, Shane can go back to doing commentary on fights if he needed a job like Floyd says he does.

Source: Examiner.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Figther's Record

Floyd Mayweather Jr. Profiles, Statistics and Records
Shane Mosley Profiles, Statistics and Records