Mayweather vs Mosley | Mayweather vs Mosley News | Mayweather vs Mosley Updates | Mayweather Mosley 24/7 Episodes | Mayweather vs Mosley Online Live Streaming

Mayweather vs Ortiz Online Live Streaming

Mayweather vs Ortiz Online Live Streaming, News and Updates, Mayweather Ortiz 24/7

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Manny Pacquiao: “I want the Mayweather fight because it’s the fight the people want to see!”

Mayweather Mosley 24/7 Episodes, Mayweather vs Mosley, Mayweather vs Mosley News, Mayweather vs Mosley Online Live Streaming, Mayweather vs Mosley Updates
Mayweather vs Mosley
By FightFan.com Staff (14-Mar-2010)

Read on for some of Manny Pacquiao’s post fight comments from Texas!

Manny Pacquiao: “I controlled the fight from the first round but I never felt over confident because I knew he was looking for one big shot and he was very strong. Clottey was not an easy opponent because he was very strong and tough. He took a lot of my punches and was never hurt.”

“I want the Mayweather fight because the people want to see it. That’s a good fight. I am willing to fight but it’s up to him. If he agrees to the rules and regulations of the commission the fight will be on. But for now Floyd needs to focus on Shane Mosley because that is not an easy fight.”

“Like I have seen tonight the support of the fans makes me so happy and I want to make them happy too. The amount of fans here (in attendance) tonight is amazing and valuable to me. It’s the first time in my career I’ve seen this many people come to watch me fight.”

“Right now I am going to rest. I’m going to go back to the Philippines to concentrate on my political career and start campaigning. I want to help my people. I will decide on my next fight after the election.”

Source: fightfan.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Figther's Record

Floyd Mayweather Jr. Profiles, Statistics and Records
Shane Mosley Profiles, Statistics and Records